Welcome to TorrentTrader.org The Official home to the TorrentTrader BitTorrent tracker php/MySQL script.

Unfortunately due to the many changes over the past 2 years we are starting the forums from scratch. This means you will need to re-register your account if you already had one here.

TorrentTrader v3 is DEFINATELY going to be developed and preview releases will come in time.

Please come and join the Future.

Official 2.10 Development News

Latest news from the TT.org team
vox

Re: Official 2.10 Development News

Postby vox » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:28 pm

Any news on 2.10?

anaxu

Postby anaxu » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:37 pm

I am waiting 2.10 too and 2.09 gone :D

wwtorrents

Postby wwtorrents » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:37 pm

Firs off : Big thanks for you great work. Amazing Job, congratulations.
I have read the forum, there have been asked couple times (read a good post by BigMax).

I do have a question if not much to ask, does anyone knows any way to make the current v2.8 to scrape and work with udp/http at the same time, or just udp?

Main issue is the the scrape reads just the first tracker, and is the only one that gets recorded on the database, I think there is a urgent need in order to make TorrentTrader the top in the list 8-) , its important to us, accepting User Datagram Protocol which is the more and bast choice by the entire p2p world community.

If there is not one who nows the answer to the question, I will like to know if its this part of Official 2.10 Development plan?

Best regards, thanks in advance.

lolcatz

Postby lolcatz » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:55 am

Here is torrenttrader 2.0.8 converted to mysqli and works with newer php you welcome
https://www.mediafire.com/?clld1l182al5lr6

Return to “Site News”