Welcome to TorrentTrader.org The Official home to the TorrentTrader BitTorrent tracker php/MySQL script.

Unfortunately due to the many changes over the past 2 years we are starting the forums from scratch. This means you will need to re-register your account if you already had one here.

TorrentTrader v3 is DEFINATELY going to be developed and preview releases will come in time.

Please come and join the Future.

Official 2.10 Development News

Latest news from the TT.org team
FLASH
Site Admin

Official 2.10 Development News

Postby FLASH » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:29 am

Its been a while, but here is some news.

I will be releasing TorrentTrader v2.10 in the near future. This Will be last release based upon the current code. Expect it to be a out of the box fully modified release. Please let me know (reply below) what existing modifications you would like included.

Once this is released a new V3 will be worked on. The aim is to keep the existing database structure as much as possible, this should enable users to upgrade from v2.xx without too much issues.

ggg25

Re: Official 2.10 Development News

Postby ggg25 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:33 am

Must have included:

Memberlist
    Top 10 statistics
    Magnet link on torrent
    Seeding bonus system
    Donate upload

Admincp:

List of dead external torrents
    Mega scrape
    Upload stats
    Inactive users

and other :D

MicroMonkey

Postby MicroMonkey » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:57 pm

would like a imdb mod also to either grab posters and info automatically or manually if need be

BigMax

Postby BigMax » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:41 am

Well, there are many important mods that should be included:
- a decent and safe forum (a integration of SMF forum will be super)
- snatchlist for torrents and users
- seedbonus system
- anti hit and run system (one like IPTorrents has will be nice, simple and effective)
- scrape http and udp trackers (at least manual, from torrent details)
- list of dead torrents, local and external
- bookmark torrents
- bitbucket
and there are many others but I not remember now.

Anyway, I think these are the most important.

ggg25

Postby ggg25 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:56 pm

Ok so small a theoretical question, who did everything ? :D

mostvotedplaya

Postby mostvotedplaya » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:17 pm

Hi everyone,

It has been a few years since i have been around, i now work for a security company as a software engineer and been there for almost 2 years, i hope everyone is well!

If the code base of torrent trader is moved to github i would be willing to contribute to the core in my free time.

BigMax

Postby BigMax » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:57 am

I think you need aproval from a staff member for a new accont, I'm not sure but I will check...

MR.Torrent

Postby MR.Torrent » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:45 pm

When will it arrive

bjmag94

Postby bjmag94 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:27 pm

FLASH wrote:Its been a while, but here is some news.

I will be releasing TorrentTrader v2.10 in the near future. This Will be last release based upon the current code. Expect it to be a out of the box fully modified release. Please let me know (reply below) what existing modifications you would like included.

Once this is released a new V3 will be worked on. The aim is to keep the existing database structure as much as possible, this should enable users to upgrade from v2.xx without too much issues.

Any release date as of yet?

FlashWhovian42

Postby FlashWhovian42 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:23 pm

Why not just put the hacks and mods from the missing forum up here in a new section? Seems to be the trend anyway...

Q: If this is for 2.10, where is 2.09? All I see is 2.08-FINAL...

Finally,

[list=]
[*] +1 for magnet link hack included in release
[*] +1 for forum space improvement. Specifically the abilities to move threads to other forums and other mod tools, bookmark threads, follow and follow threads, and a better editor (see next point). Maybe SMF integration would be easier, but if not that, perhaps something a little more lightweight, but surely something more functional.
[*] CKEditor integration, this would be great, even if just for torrent upload detail editing.
[*] Torrent upload detail customization. The ability to select what details are included, and to add custom details to torrent uploads would be AWESOME.
[*] Toggle on/off private/public site options, and set view permissions to the blocks and header/footer areas. Make the gate iron clad and customized.
[*] Responsive theme by default. It just works better on multiple device types.
[*] Theme customization in admin panel. Logo upload and color picker for site elements to be sure.
[*] Error page customization (?)
[/list]

Anyway, I would love to help, I'm, just a little part time hobbyist, but I really like this script.
Thanks for the great work!

Return to “Site News”